Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Your Pie (Through My New Lense)

Today we had a chance to visit a new local pizza place thanks to a perfectly timed gift card from a sweet friend.  Eating out is expensive and nearly impossible now that we have a family member who is both gluten and dairy free.  But at Your Pie both of our boy's special dietary needs are easily met.  They even checked to see, first, if he has an actual allergy to gluten because if the answer had been yes, they would have taken his pizza to have it prepared and cooked in a "non contaminated" area.  Wow!  How awesome is that!?  And of course they use our favorite brand of nondairy cheese made by Daiya.  Double winning.

Hunter's gluten and dairy free pizza with tomatoes, garlic, basil, and pepperoni.


Trust me, despite the silly face, he loved it.

My gluten and dairy free pizza:  "The Hippie"
My beautiful boy totally excited about having pizza!
The pirate.
Give Your Pie a try... and Express Your Inner Pizza.

 *No one was harmed or compensated in the making of this review.


Like A bona fide life on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy to me! And the photos from your new camera are AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!