Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter!

Yesterday the kids and I had a special Easter preparation day followed by a lovely Easter tea party and story time.

First, we made peanut butter cups. I was so impressed with how well Ronin was able to whip the butter, peanut butter, and agave. She is quite a talented stirrer. We used pastel colored chocolate covered sunflower seeds to make crosses on top of each cup.

Then we made Easter cards using finger prints to send to our new
"Special Pal" at the nursing home.

Aren't they cute?
Drayken's note said, "I'm a big boy. I go on potty now."

This is the Easter Shrinky Dink tree that we worked on as a group a couple of weeks ago.
For our tea party, I served spring flower cookies from Trader Joes.


We even use the real china...

And I didn't stress out too much worrying that it would be broken.
Notice the towel to the side?
Drayken had gotten it out to clean up a bit of lemonade that he'd spilled. <3


Happy Easter, Everyone!




Like A bona fide life on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!