1. What is something Mom always says to do?Be quiet and don't act like maniacs.
(Yes, probably saying this a lot lately. So much screaming so much of the time.)
2. What makes Mom happy?
That I love you.
3. What makes Mom sad?
You were sad last night that you couldn't go to the B-52s concert.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?When you are Miss Mandy and you talk about rectums.
(Yeah, I'll own up to that... she pulled down her pants during reading time one day and showed us all of her business. So the story time lady character that I do has forbidden the showing of rectums.)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She had long brown hair and glasses and she always put her hair up every day and her mom helped her.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
About this big (spreading arms out wide).
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Write on the computer.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?Watch tv.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because sometimes you are out and about all of the time.
11. What is your mom really good at?Cooking!
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Being a wife and a mom.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?Mexican
15.What makes you proud of your mom?When I'm cooking with you.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
She would be really good at being Amy Farrah Fowler (we don't know a lot of cartoon characters).
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Read "Little House on the Prairie".
18. How are you and your mom the same?We like broccoli.
19. How are you and your mom different?I have blonde hair. You have brown hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?Because she's sweet to us all of the time.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?The tobacco and beer place
(clearly I don't have a favorite place to go)
Like A bona fide life on Facebook