Friday, February 10, 2012

An interview with Hunter

I don't usually "follow the crowd" but this was just too fun to pass up. So thanks Jen for the questions and thanks to Heather for the inspiration. Enjoy!


1. What is something Mom always says to do?

Get out of the front yard.

(Not always, I've told them this a couple of times in the past two weeks because we have a sink hole in our front yard.)

2. What makes Mom happy?

For Drayken to not be mean.

3. What makes Mom sad?

I really don't know.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

When you are pretending to be Miss Mandy.

(This is my library story time character that I have been doing when I have the kids get a snack and then sit on the carpet for book time.)

5. What was your mom like as a child?

I don't know.

6. How old is your mom?

34

7. How tall is your mom?

Probably about (stretching out arms). I can't put my hand down there.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Running on her freakin' trampoline.

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?

Probably, "I miss my kids."

Yeah, pretty much.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Acting

11. What is your mom really good at?

Cooking.

12. What is your mom not very good at?

video games

13. What does your mom do for a job?

Homeschool

14.What is your mom’s favorite food?

cauliflower and celery, there's a lot of that in the fridge

(umm no. just because I eat them a lot doesn't mean that I love them)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?

Bible class, you're a good teacher I guess.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Miss Mandy

17. What do you and your mom do together?

Read

18. How are you and your mom the same?

We both don't like "Good Luck Charlie".

I do hate that show.

19. How are you and your mom different?

I like bacon and you don't.

(Not true. I love bacon.)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Because you take care of me.

21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?

Target

(not really)


Like A bona fide life on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!