Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Victorian Christmas, lunch, and some shopping

We had a fabulous day.
We enjoyed a Victorian Christmas Homeschool Program this morning.



Next we enjoyed a great lunch at our favorite local hang out.


At the mall we did a little shopping.

Hunter purchased a special gift for a special friend
and had it gift wrapped by a local church group.


It is a rare occasion when the big kids and I can get out and run errands so easily without baby brother. Today we accomplished a lot that needed to be accomplished and we enjoyed one another. As Hunter said, "I feel like today has just been a great day."

Like A bona fide life on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!