Saturday, December 24, 2011

Children Are Nestled All Snug

Christmas Eve lunch... in a diaper.

The requested brown gravy.

Spice cupcakes with a runny frosting.



Maggie... licking the remains of the meat loaf muffins.

Lemon Meringue pie made with coconut sugar.


Grandpa brought gifts.

Red candlelight... my favorite childhood Christmas memories
involve some of these exact candles.

Our new favorite book... our own copy!

More Lego... oh great ;)

A Perfect Christmas gift ;)

Treats for Santa... including Ridiculous Chocolate.

The treasure map that the Captain made to be left by Santa for Hunter in the morning.


A girl and her doll, sleeping soundly.

Santa has been. I think this is my cue to get some rest.


Like A bona fide life on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I am so excited for you and the family to be doing Santa for the first time!!! :) I love you guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!