Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunday Market is a Smash!

Finally, those of us who don't care for football have something fun to do on Sunday afternoon.

This past Sunday was the kick off of the Rutherford County Farmer's Market Sunday Market! From now until Christmas you can shop for both your groceries and your Christmas gifts, sample food, socialize, meet new people, and support local business and agriculture in just one stop!

I had the pleasure of working this event and my senses were constantly being overloaded with pleasure. So mark your calendar to come out this next Sunday (and every Sunday until Christmas) to enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of this unique and fun event!



















Like A bona fide life on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Mandy! I was too busy to get some of my own. Would you mind sharing some for our FB page? ~Janie, jbecker8@utk.edu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!