Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Florida Vacation Part 14: Chip and Dale's Campfire Sing Along at Fort Wilderness

One evening we went over to Fort Wilderness (in my opinion, the coolest place to stay on the Disney property) for a campfire, marshmallow roasting, sing along good time. It was quite possibly the most fun we had while we were at Disney World. It was so relaxing and lovely.

As soon as we arrived, Hunter started creating the word "Love" out of gravel on the ground.

We enjoyed singing along to some of our favorite folk tunes.

Hunter and Dale... we know it's Dale because he has a red nose!

Ronin roasting marshmallows on a stick that was given to us by some kind people who over heard me telling the kids that I didn't have the 60 cents to buy a stick.


This event is nightly and free and open to anyone staying on Disney property!

Like A bona fide life on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!