Sunday, October 16, 2011

Florida Vacation Part 10: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom

Racing cars

Finally, someone else wanted to accompany me on the tea cups.
Now I'm not the only member of this family who enjoys spinning!

The Winnie the Pooh ride entrance had been given a make over since the last time we
were at the Magic Kingdom. Here's Ronin stealing a bit of Pooh's honey.
Oh bother.

Sweet toddler on the carousel.

A lovely view of the moon from the Dumbo ride. Not a fan. Of the ride.

Ronin found the "It's a Small World" ride to be enthralling.
It was one of the only rides she didn't hate.
Like Mother like Daughter.

By all means the highlight of the night, for Hunter at least, was meeting Jack Sparrow.
Now he can check that off his bucket list.

Jack took a little extra time with Hunter to show him how to do a cool pirate pose.

I had to ask Jack to please be still as he kept moving his arms and hands.
Pirates are so hyperactive. Maybe from the rum? Or the scurvy?
He held still long enough for me to snap this precious photo.
Aren't they both super gorgeous?

Hunter and Drayken chillin' in the wheel chair. Cuteness abounds.


My personal favorite part of the night (and Drayken's too I'd guess) was the Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye dance party. These characters could get down. I had a blast dancing and watching Drayken try to monopolize Woody. No doubt about it, this child has come home a Woody fan.


Woody was so sweet to Drayken every time that baby D approached him (which was probably six times). He wasn't interested in the other characters. He just wanted to hang out with Woody.

Hunter and Drayken really had a great time. They rode the Pirates of the Caribbean ride twice. And from then on Drayken was looking for "pirate ship" and "Jack" every where we turned. Drayken was terrified of the fire works (that's my boy). No one was interested in the parade. Hunter watched Jack float by and he was finished. No need to see more. I enjoyed all of the costumes and decorations.


We had this awesome family photo made with Cinderella's coach.

And this pretty much sums up the way that we all felt as we left that evening.


Like A bona fide life on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. OH! It looks like you guys are having a fabulous time!! I'm so happy for you! And Hunter's hair looks AWESOME!! Cool curls, dude.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!