Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Florida Vacatino Part 6: MOSI Kids in Charge, Ropes Course, and Butterfly Garden

And for our third and final installment in the MOSI part of our Florida Vacation series, I present to you: Kids in Charge.




A fabulous Ropes Course that Hunter braved with his dad.


Their technology center where you could stop in and play video or computer games, build something (Hunter really liked these gear building toys) and see some neat Lego sculptures.


Of course, my favorite part of the museum was the butterfly garden.





In general, it was a great museum and I am glad we were able to visit.


Like A bona fide life on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!