Monday, August 22, 2011

Hunter's first "Pippin" rehearsal

In case you didn't know because you don't follow along with us on Facebook, Hunter was cast in the role of "Theo" in a local production of "Pippin" at Murfreesboro Little Theater. We have attended one read through and one rehearsal.

As you can see, Hunter got a bit bored since his role as "little Pippin" in scene 1 is small and involves no lines. From now on he will be taking his DS with him to rehearsals.

It's a great cast and amazing director with whom he's working.
I'm a little jealous that he is on the stage...and I'm just a stage mom this time around.
Thrilled that one of my kids is following in my footsteps though.

Like A bona fide life on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Hunter! I've been in theater since I was 8 years old, and it is so fantastic for kids (for us grownups, too).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!