Monday, June 6, 2011

Unschooling Moments





This week I've let go of some of my food control issues. A while back I made these pudding pops and the only person who likes them is Drayken. I've been letting him finish them off any time he asks for one. Hey, it's hot and letting food go to waste sucks!

Ronin ran up to me and said, "Mommy I know how to count by two's. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12.
Know where I learned it? The coffee pot."
Hmph.

For some reason all three kids have been making the toy box into a little bed today.

Looks relaxing, no?

We made a spontaneous trip to the library this afternoon.
Hunter was excited to get books two and three from this series home to look at them.

And last year I got him a Toy Story word search and it was too hard for him. This past week he got it back out and tried it again. He is loving the puzzles and he says they are the right level of challenge for him now.


What has unschooling looked like at your house this week?
Play along here.