Monday, May 2, 2011

Show and Tell update



I have lots of new followers and readers it seems so I wanted to take a moment to make sure that everyone knows about the Monthly Show and Tell Link up. Our link up takes place on the 11th of each month. You can read the rules and guidelines here.

I wanted to add and emphasize that...

Moms can show and tell as well. If your kids don't want to participate, you are welcome to do it instead :). I think that I am going to give it a shot this month myself.

Also, you don't have to have a blog in order to participate. You can upload your video to youtube and then share the link just like anyone with a blog would. Participants could even comment on the video.

I have also decided to add an optional theme. Again, the theme is optional. The only purpose that the theme will serve is to give inspiration to folks who would like to participate but who are struggling to decide what to share.

In observation of Mother's day, our optional theme is:
Something your mom gave you

PLEASE spread the word about show and tell! Hunter, Ronin, and I would love to have lots of new participants this month!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like this idea. I bet my Ten Year Old would love to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!