Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Toddler Tuesday: Sensory Tub, Big Boy Haircut, and Vocabulary Explosion

I tried my hand at making a sensory tub with things I had lying around the house.

He shook the box a few times.He dug around it a little.
But basically he was not very interested.
Go figure.


Drayken's dad took him for his second big boy haircut.
He sat very still the entire time... just like during his first hair cut.

Apparently he didn't want to put his arm under the cape.

In his left arm he clutched his dog.

Here is a video of Drayken talking... a lot!
I love watching their vocabularies explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!