Monday, April 11, 2011

Show and Tell Blog Hop: April 2011


Welcome to our April 2011 edition of "Show and Tell"!
Learn more about how to play here.
Please share this link as much as possible! We'd love to have a few new participants this month. Remember that it's very important to drop by the blogs of the participants and ask questions and leave comments in order to make the experience as enriching for every child who is participating. If you are participating, grab a button (in my sidebar) and stick it on your blog!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for doing this! It was fun. I posted your link on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!