Saturday, April 15, 2006

Links to Leukemia-related posts

On July 31st, 2010, our oldest child, Hunter, was diagnosed with pre-B ALL. Less than a week later we were told that he would need a bone marrow transplant. I have compiled a list of links to some of the posts that I have made throughout this journey. I hope that you find them to be inspiring and helpful. Please feel free to contact me at shebrakes4rainbows@gmail.com.

Link
33 Creative Ways to Help a Family with a Sick Child
Clinic VisitHunter connects with nature
Why I'm Thankful for Leukemia: Time
Why I'm Thankful for Leukemia: Relationships
How God Gave Hunter a Dog
Daystar is a New Start

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!