Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the "Use What You Have" challenge: Week 1



So here is what I've accomplished thus far in the "Use What You Have" challenge:

Ronin used some fingerpaints and special finger paint paper that Hunter received as a birthday gift... three years ago. We were able to throw out some of the paint that had dried.
Hunter helped me and Ronin finish her set of unicorn sticker mosaics.

We played Hunter's Simpsons Scene It Game with Mr. Roy and Ms. Patti.

How is it going for you? :)

5 comments:

  1. I should so start doing this. We have SO many random art supplies that never get used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had to rearrange our meals a bit but other than that the meal plan is going great. Elly is using her Percy Jackson books to do some of her grammar work and I've actually been trying to get rid of a lot of the things that we've got. We have so much grown out of clothes it's just not funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I sent a three year old cut of fabric to my grandmother so she could make me a skirt! I have fabric in my attic that's older than my kids! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica, I'd love to see your progress!

    @Monica, you go girl! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wrote a post that relates to this, and I linked to you :)

    http://thegettys.blogspot.com/2011/04/monday-math-nothing-fancy-today.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!