Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nature Connections March 2011

Doing a little "hooler hoopin".

Digging for a rock...

and then making a big splash.

Such a sweet shot of some of my favorite sweet people.

Baby D wandering around the yard. He was particularly interested in birds this evening.

Hunter demanded a shovel... he was going to dig!

D really wishes he could flip like sister.

Moving gravel.

Here Ronin was trying to eat jelly beans off of our walk way "like a dog".

Linking up at Nature Connections.
Join us won't you?

3 comments:

  1. great nature connections my girls love rocks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! I cannot wait for better weather so we can spend a lot more time outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like throwing rocks and seeing the splash on a beautiful spring day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!