Saturday, February 26, 2011

A productive week in the kitchen

Part of "returning to normal" around here includes transitioning back into spending a lot of time in the kitchen. I have missed cooking and baking terribly. But slowly but surely I'm starting to feel better and things are calming down to the point where I can, again, provide my family with delicious, homemade foods like...


and Barbeque Apricot Slow Cooker Chicken with Carrots, Onions, and Celery.
(the linked recipe is only what inspired my creation... I didn't actually use that recipe.)

It feels so good to be back in my kitchen making such amazing food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!