Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dearest Husband,
I have a confession to make. I have now watched, in their entirety, four episodes from Season 1 of "30 Rock". You know, that terrible tv show about tv with the evil liberal Alec Baldwin, the evil Tina Fey, and the stupid Tracy Morgan. I have to also confessed that I liked it. Quite a bit. And I have a sneaking suspicion that I might be watching more episodes. Especially now that I have figured out how to watch Netflix on my iPod and I have some earbuds. But here's the deal, dear one. Remember when we made all matter of fun of "Scrubs"? And then we accidentally watched it and sheepishly admitted that we liked it. And we ended up watching over episode? Yeah, I think it's kinda like that. I really think you would like it if you gave it a shot.

Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!