Saturday, January 1, 2011

A play date at the hospital and Pizza Bingo Night

On December 21st (yeah, I realize that I'm behind), Ronin, Drayken and I decided to just throw caution to the wind and go see our boys. It was my 8th wedding anniversary and Ronin had been crying her little eyes out over how much she missed her brother. So, I figured, "Why not?"

Together they opened Hunter's Christmas gift from their grandpa:
Disney All Star Party Wii Game.

And Hunter showed his sister all about how to tear through the halls on the tractors.

While Dad spent some time with Drayken and Hunter, Ronin and I went downstairs to eat some Taco Bell (bean tacos fresco style aren't so bad in a pinch). While we were down there we saw that some volunteers were about to host a pizza and bingo party. We decided to stick around since it was rush hour and we wanted to avoid the terrible traffic. Ronin thought that the prizes were really cool.

The volunteer even let Ronin be his number caller.

And of course I snapped one more brother sister picture before we had to leave. It was a great time and did Ronin so much good
to spend some special time with her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!