Monday, January 31, 2011

a couple of cool links

First of all, my blog was included in an article called "50 Best Blogs in the Unschooling Movement" over at onlinecollege.org. This made me feel so good! Thanks for including me! Be sure to check out the other blogs included in the list! There are some really cool families represented.

And secondly, my dear friend Sherry over at Living and Learning is a Nature Lover. She's also quite an awesome blogger. And a great leader. Combine all of those things and you get...



Go, look, participate. She'll be glad you did. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog...hope to see you around more!

    Sending hugs to your guy....my boys have a chronic illness so I know what a challenge that can be to a family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!