Sunday, November 28, 2010

Trauma by the truck loads

Last Wednesday Ronin had to go in to "Clinic" to have her bandages removed. This was quite an ordeal. She had three regular lollipops. Three.


Later in the afternoon we went to the mall to have her ears pierced. This was something she had been asking to do for MONTHS and her dad and I decided to let her go ahead and do it. I mean, now that she has donated bone marrow, who are we to tell her no to something as simple as ear piercings. This, too, was quite and ordeal. She had one regular lollipop.

For the record, she is doing really well now. She's not hurting much and her appetite is returning. She's still tiring out more quickly than usual but she'll get over that eventually. :)

1 comment:

  1. You're so brave getting your ears pierced and donating, a real super star! I bet your brother is so happy to have a wonderful sister like you! My little girl Rebecca loves Barbie too and sends her love as usual.
    We put up our Christmas tree yesterday and she wants us to try making our own little Christmas houses this year... lots of pink glitter!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!