Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ridiculous Chocolate Promotion

I've volunteered for the Express Yourself Creative Arts Conference in the past (and LOVED it) so when they asked me if Ridiculous Chocolate would like to be involved some way this year I agreed. So Ronin and I got all dressed up in our Ridiculous Chocolate "uniforms" and packed up a cooler of chocolates. The conference was at Patterson Park Community Center again this year.
Ronin was ready to get out of there pretty quickly though because we were due to pick up our friend Tawnie at the airport.
I was so glad to be included in this great conference again. Not only did it give me a chance to make a few new contacts with potential customers but it also gave me an opportunity to spend some time chatting and laughing with some of my favorite ladies. I got several much needed hugs. I can't wait to volunteer with this conference again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!