Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meeting the Media

Monday I was cleaning out my attic when I got a call from Dennis Ferrier who stated that he would like to interview our family and perhaps would like to do it really soon. As in within the next couple of hours. We did some scrambling and I didn't actually get to bathe or anything. But at least my living room and kitchen were not filled with boxes when they showed up two hours later! Jim, the camera guy, and Mr. Ferrier were both so incredibly sweet. We really enjoyed meeting both of them. The interview was fun and we enjoyed getting to know Mr. Ferrier. The kids wore Jim out!
Here Hunter is playing Lego ON the video camera.
And the wild bunch to which Mr. Ferrier referred in the news piece?
That's the wild bunch right there.

You can check out the story here if you haven't already seen it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! His wife is a blogger also....Dennis Ferrier's that is. http://suburbanturmoil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!