Friday, October 8, 2010

Hayride, smores, live music

The original plan had been for me and Ronin to attend this little event that was held by Murfreesboro Parks and Recreation. But, much to his dad's dismay, Drayken really wanted to go too so, rather than disappoint him, they tagged along.



I snapped these photos just in case we don't make it to the pumpkin patch this fall.

Drayken enjoyed his hayride and his favorite part by far was when we drove past the Bark Park and he pointed at the "Pup Pups" (a word he's saying every time he sees a four legged animal).


Parks and Rec staff members (who we know and love) were serving smores down by the fire. Needless to say, they were a huge hit (and mess).

We had a good time. But someone was missing :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi! How is Hunter doing? I have been trying to keep up reading the blog. It is hard when one of the family is missing something fun because of illness. I have never experienced what you guys going through. I do have a mentally handicapped son. My oldest. We have had to postpone christmas and birthdays before because he would be having siezures and not coherent enough to know what was going on. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!