Friday, October 22, 2010

Green Halloween®: Pumpkin Pictures

Ronin wanted to do a Halloween craft. When quizzed about what kind of Halloween craft, she answered that she'd like to make a pumpkin picture. So this is what I came up with. Using supplies I had on hand (card stock, construction paper, tissue paper, scissors and glue) we created these lovely jack-o-lanterns. And I quite like them. Making them was a lot of fun. Hunter said so! And we enjoyed listening to the Halloween station on Pandora while we worked. Ronin's is the jack-o-lantern in the top left. I have no idea what is up with him but apparently he wasn't meant to be funny. Ooops.





1 comment:

  1. Too cute. Those would also be fun as melted crayon shavings on waxed paper or tissue paper on contact paper for in the window. May need to see if I have any of those materials-- though my kids tend to be anti-craft unless they do it completely on their own. Hmm. In fact yesterday I made one of there: http://www.craftelf.com/Craft_elf_holiday_Halloween_toilet_paper_pumpkin.htm because Rach bought an orange shirt for the project at the thrift shop and then decided she didn't want to do it after all. Since I abhor orange, especially the particular shade she chose, I went ahead and made a pumpkin, because pumpkins are nice and orange shirts are not. :) It came out pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!