Thursday, October 28, 2010

Green Halloween®: Lego Quest

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We love Lego Quest! This past week's assignment was "Halloween" so we created this elaborate scene. So much fun. I'm not so crazy about building the Legos but staging them into a scene is a totally different story. That is some fun stuff!
And there is nothing more "green" than spending an afternoon creating this type of scene with pieces that will be used again and again.








I also made a little video so that Hunter could help explain what is going on in our scene and little bit about what we used.



Thanks Sam for posting a link to our blog. And again, as always, thanks for this wonderful ongoing project. It really does bring me and my son closer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!