Friday, September 3, 2010

Toy Story LEGO Trash Compactor Escape

Hunter received this LEGO set last week from one of his Dad's co-workers. He's had a lot of fun playing with it, rebuilding it, and trying to keep it out of harm's way (away from baby brother, in other words).





Lots of folks are asking us if they can get a gift for Hunter. I would say that, little or big, LEGO is the thing he likes the most. You can feel free to email me at shebrakes4rainbows@gmail.com to see if Hunter already has the LEGO set you have in mind. LEGO keeps his mind active and his hands busy and were a lifesaver in the hospital. I'm sure he'd like any LEGO set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!