Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Teddy Bear Tea at Cannonsburg

Saturday I took Ronin to a special Teddy Bear Tea event at Cannonsburg Village. While the room we were in was quite warm, I believe she had a lovely time. I plan to take her back to similar events in the future. The girls were asked to dress in nice clothing and to bring their favorite teddy bear. Of course, they were encouraged to bring whatever doll or stuffed animal they might like. Ronin brought her kitty that she got through the mail recently. She's been taking that kitty with her everywhere. Her name is Rosie.

The tea was so sweet. Ro just happened to sit with the only other four year olds. The three of them chatted and shared with one another. The girls were all asked to introduce themselves. When it was Ronin's turn, she spoke eloquently and with volume. She was polite and seemed to really have a great time. I was so glad that they happened to have one spot available when I called. It was only $2.5o/child admission and they had snacks and created a bracelet. I love living in Murfreesboro!



2 comments:

  1. How fun! I bet this meant a lot to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! This is just the type of thing I would love to do with my girls once they get a little older. So precious!

    I also wanted to let you know how much I love your blog so I chose you for a "lovely blog award". Just visit my blog to pick it up. :)

    http://txbramletts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!