Friday, September 10, 2010

Our last day

So, this turned out to be our last day with Hunter at home. That morning he and I went to a few yard sales. We visited with friends on the back porch for a while that evening. Glad that I snapped these few pictures.
We discovered that Hunter really needed a Leapster because he loved using his sister's new-to-her Leapster. A friend from church brought him the WALL-E game!

The Captain and the Donut playing some frisbee.

My, what a handsome thing we have here!

Here Ro is posing in some of her new clothes. Okay, again, they are just new to her. But a friend gave us a ton of really nice hand-me-downs and so I was able to sort through all of the clothes we had stored for her and pick out just the ones that I knew she'd LOVE and then pass on a bunch to three more girls. What a blessing!

We still look pretty cute together for a couple of old people, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I discovered your blog through the eclectic HS group and I have had your family in my thoughts ever since. As I look at your photo, I feel like I know you from BAM. I could be totally off here, so I apologize if I'm wrong! I used to work behind the cafe until we had our first child and now I'm a stay-at-home unschooler. Are you friends with Steve's daughter?
    Again, so sorry if I'm mistaken! Thinking of you guys either way :o)
    -Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day. And please don't call yourself old, that would make me ancient!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!