Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gift making

We have so many friends who are either about to have a baby or who just had a baby so I have felt a gentle nudging (okay, overwhelming amount of stress) to start working on some of these baby gifts that I had in mind! This morning I decided to use Drayken's nap time as craft time!
We decorated this organic onesie for a sweet friend who is about to have her first baby boy!

And this is the invitation to a baby shower for some very special friends that we will be attending next week. They aren't going to find out the gender of their baby so we attached these sweet puppies to this organic onesie. Clara and Geoff are big dog people!

And we made glycerin soaps with the same glitter that I used in the homemade body glitters that I created for Ronin a few weeks ago.
She enjoyed putting the glitter in the molds all by herself.

Ronin was very excited about the way our projects turned out and I think she will want to do more of these types of things in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your craft making skills with us! I loved the baby onesie and soaps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!