Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Art Fairy

Over the past week, Ronin, Drayken and I have been taking after-dinner walks. We took a couple of regular walks and then suddenly Ronin decided that she was going to create pictures for all of the neighbors. She was going to make art and put one in each person's mailbox. I explained that it's actually illegal to open another person's mailbox without permission but that perhaps we could attach her art to the outside of the mailbox. She was pleased with this. So she set to work. Three nights in a row she distributed her coloring drawings. We attached them to the mailboxes with tape. These photos are from Ronin's last night as the Art Fairy. The Captain came home briefly from the hospital and he joined us on our walk. Over the three day period I bet she distributed 25 pictures like the ones shown here. Each one of them read, "Ronin From". She really enjoyed this project. She said at least four times, "I just LOVE doing this!" I think that she would enjoy doing a Secret Santa project in the future.




How would you feel if you received this art on your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love you Ronin! A girl after my own heart. =D It would absolutely make my day to find a hand made work of art when I went to check the mail! Too cool. You never know what a small act of kindness will mean to someone or how it will impact their day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!