Sunday, August 22, 2010

Praying for Hunter

When my friends' daughter was diagnosed with the same type of leukemia that Hunter has, I was worried that I'd forget to pray for her daily. One thing that I did to help me remember to pray for her was I printed off a photo that was on her mom's blog. I put it on my refrigerator and I frequently explained to the kids who the baby was and why I had her picture in our kitchen. It was a great reminder and it made me feel good to know that I was praying for her often.

If you would like to print and use any of my pictures of either Hunter or Ronin or the rest of our family, please feel free to use them. You can use the photos in your own blog posts, on your facebook page, or you can print pictures of their faces to post around your home. Maybe you might like to print an action shot of Hunter while he's playing or doing art or something that other healthy kids do to help you visualize him after his transplant.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I've had Hunter's pic on my blog Learning Parade for a couple of weeks now, I really hope that this link is directing a lot of my readers to your site. It is important to raise awareness of how everyone can contribute to praying for your family. Best wishes and hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea Mandy. I will do this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!