Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bringing Brother Home

This is Dr. Clint, Hunter's primary doctor. We love him, beard or no beard. But Ronin thinks he's weird. She should talk, huh?

Hunter relaxing on the giant bean bag chair. That was the first thing he did when he got home.

After a nice mommy-made meal that his sister helped serve to him on the sofa, his dad gave him a buzz cut. Then he had himself a nice long soak in the jacuzzi tub.


And right now he and daddy are playing Indiana Jones LEGO wii.

6 comments:

  1. 1) Hunter's primary doctor is hot.
    2) It is truly awesome to see him at his home, with his sister and daddy :)
    3) Congratulations on making it through the past month - you guys are amazing. So glad you have your little man at home with you. Now, go forth and snuggle like you've never snuggled before. :)

    I miss and love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy tears for seeing this beautiful boy at home. I am still floored by his daily smiles!!!! What an amazing little boy. Ronin just cracks me up after you share her thoughts and wild antics with us. I love the pic of Hunter with his daddy watching tv with their handsome buzz cuts. I'm soooo glad to see him home Mandy. I hope you can now sleep a little better.

    xxxooo
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so good to see him out of that hospital! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable photos!

    I love the haircuts.

    And I'm so glad to see you guys together at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy to see him at home!!! I know you all are just loving it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, I just caught up on your blog today or I would have sent my best wishes to you, Hunter, and your family sooner. I'm so happy for you that you've got Hunter home again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!