Sunday, July 4, 2010

Well I'm free to do what I want any old time.

We talked a lot about freedom today. Freedom to go to church and worship God and love Jesus without hiding. Freedom to homeschool or unschool even. Freedom is something we take for granted in this country because we can. Today I am especially thankful to live in a country that still allows its citizens some really awesome freedoms. For today, those freedoms are still granted. And I pray that those freedoms are never taken away.


Cupcakes came from Whole Foods. All natural dyes. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Yum! Yum!
    I'm always so pleased to see you get around all the junk without missing out on the fun.
    We have to do it here too, and the boys have learned the difference in how they feel, but it doesn't mean spartan eating.
    Free and blessed indeed.

    Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Serena! I think it's really important to do the whole balancing thing and which I prefer to avoid the junk, it's nice to make exceptions occasionally. I'm just so thankful for places like Whole Foods that make the not so naughty fun foods easy for me!

    Katrina, So love me, want me, love me, want me cuz I'm free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to the freedoms! I sooo wish we had a whole foods here, I would probably go a lot more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!