Saturday, June 26, 2010

VBS: Fear Factor, Ten Commandments

I was a tour guide for a group of up and coming Kindergartners for our church's Vacation Bible School. The theme was Fear Factor Ten Commandments and let me tell you, it rocked my face off. We all three had a blast. Here are some of my favorite moments from the week.

Donut wearing her lei during the coconut drinking activity.

Enjoying a regular ole Popsicle with good old fashion HFCS.

He-man digging for "idols".

Sitting nicely with her group.

Giving applause for the skit.

Petting a pony.

Playing duck duck goose

Man, I love that face.

She was excited to be taking off her shoes for a balancing/ball game.

Donut digging for "idols".

Learning to use chopsticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!