Monday, June 21, 2010

Oww, my achy breaky head

As we were driving home today from Basketball camp, the kids were talking about coming home to watch "Hannah Montana" (something they have been doing a lot of lately). I thought maybe it would be funny to tell them about how I first knew Miley's dad.

Me: "Hey kids, before there was "Hannah Montana", Billy Ray Cyrus had a super popular hit song".
Donut: "Can you sing it for us?"
Me: "Sure. Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart. I just don't think he'd understand. Cause if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart, it might blow up and kill this man. Wooooooooooooooo hooo."
He-man: "Wow, that was lame".
Me: "HEY! Who just threw a shoe at me?" (it was Donut for the record)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!