Saturday, May 8, 2010

worth a look back

Distracted. Never got around to blogging these photos. So, better late than never, right?

Pioneer's Day at our beloved Cannonsburg.

wore a baby on my back


ran into friends




painting

pottery


presidents (as in, "Hunter, who are those men?". "I dunno. Presidents?"
Thank you "Animaniacs")

Wii gaming at the library on the big blow up screen.

The Donut and the Captain with the Tampa Bay Rays (4 year old league).

Creek time with friends

My daughter teaching her best friend/worst enemy how to "walk fancy".


Good looking group of kids huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!