Monday, May 10, 2010

a perfect beautiful mother's day

Yesterday I awoke to handmade cards (Ro's had a picture of my favorite girl from "Love Shack Baby" on it and Hunter made one with me standing on Wall-E), a lovely breakfast in bed (Ezekiel toast with a pat of butter topped with a small gummy and a perfect circle of strawberries that they had picked from our yard), and a new coffee press. Sadly, the Captain was stuck in Nashville at work until 12:30 so we didn't even get to see him yesterday. We did, however, have a wonderful trip to a new greenway trail head nearby. I think we'll be spending a lot of time there.











2 comments:

  1. You are so darn cute. LOVE the pics of you with the kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Mother's Day, indeed! Love the pics of you with the kids!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!