Sunday, April 25, 2010

More randomness

Thanks to one a friend (who is surely becoming a mentor), I have been carrying the D man around in this backpack thingy. Seriously makes life easier.

The Captain and the kiddos playing Lego Star Wars.

Tinker Toy Guns

D has started climbing onto the child-size table and while it's making me nuts (because he falls off), I think it's super cute.

Recently spent an entire day converting my hall closet into a craft/art closet. Now I can actually get to things and I don't have to dig through giant tubs on the floor of my pantry in order to to do it. I know it's not gorgeous or anything but trust me, it's a HUGE improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!