Thursday, April 29, 2010

good times at the home depot

While waiting on Daddy to get our paint for the walls (yay, home makeover), we goofed around in the garden center of Home Depot. We can make our own fun anywhere. A little later on we went to Target to buy THE Lego set that Hunter had been wanting. He'd tried to list some DVDs on ebay hoping that they would sell and he'd have enough money to buy the set but no luck. However, the Captain was able to sell some books from old Transformers for $65.00 and what did he do with the money? You got it. He's a good dad.







2 comments:

  1. Such adorable photos!!

    I'm glad you guys had fun at Home Depot and Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Legos and Toy Story all in one box. I bet Hunter was overjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!