Monday, March 22, 2010

Now We are Six Part 3: the "actual" birthday

On He-Man's "actual" birthday, March 11, he woke up to a lot of tricks.
I told him that he needed to eat some leftovers from the night before and that he should open the refrigerator and get it out. He opened it and was greeted by the Wall-E backpack you see below. It freaked him out. Ooops. I thought he liked tricks. Just playing them I suppose!

Later in the morning, I told him that I was pretty sure I'd heard someone knocking on the front door, could he please go check. He did. And he found this Wall-E trash can, THE gift he really wanted... at least until he found out about the Toy Story Legos. He didn't seem to mind this trick so much.

More birthday loot for a six year old.
For lunch his grandparents and cousin came over for cheese sandwiches (his request), my homemade chicken rosemary soup, and build your own ice cream sundaes. And gifts. Lots and Lots and Lots of gifts. Our build your own ice cream sundae bar.
We use all natural sprinkles, ginger candies, Panda licorice, chocolate chips. all natural gummies, pineapple, cherries, blueberries, and chocolate sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, He-Man! Looks like it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!