Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanks for the review, Moms Wear Your Tees!!!


Check out this new blog!  Cool concept, huh?
If you have a product, website or cause you'd like her to promote,
this is a great way to do it!.

This is what Scarlet has to say about her services:

"My name is Scarlet and I launched Moms Wear Your Tees Social Media
Marketing in December of 2009. I used to be a retail store manager for
companies such as Ann Talyor LOFT, Express, and Macy's. I am now a stay
at home mother of a 3 and 5 year old. I have a husband and two German
shepherds as well. I decided I needed a creative source of income and I
came up with social media marketing. Networking seems to part of the
package with being a stay at home mom and it can be really fun! I am
especially interested in natural health and going green so I have a lot
of venues for sharing this with others. I look forward to becoming
familiar with your company and getting exposure for your company or
cause through social media venues."

She promoted our chocolates here.

And just take a look at all of the cool clients she's had so far.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog and great ideas.

    Also, I gave you an award today on my blog, so pop over and take a peek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!