Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cheekwood in the sun!

Last week we were finally able to enjoy a day at Cheekwood Botanical Gardens without any rain! I am so glad that we went considering how dramatically different the weather became this week. I swear, I think that has got to be one of my favorite places on earth and I've never been there during the spring! Hope to make it this spring for sure. And I am totally psyched about the next big installation. This guy's work looks AHHHH-MAY-ZINNNG!!!





After Cheekwood, we headed to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. It was my first big outing since my back was screwed up again and I was thrilled to walk away unharmed, for the most part!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How long has it been since I've seen you guys? D suddenly looks much older!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!