Thursday, November 26, 2009

with thanksgiving in our hearts

donut is thankful for her family, getting rid of the puppy (we sent him back to live with the lady who brought him our way), PapaCaren (her grandparents), Christmas tree, my necklaces, and that's all.

he-man is thankful for PapaCaren and pillows.

i am thankful for my savior, my family and friends (who are really just my self-made family), my health (woo hoo, feelin' good), homeschool (and everything that entails), my marriage, neon colors, knowledge, the ability to think for myself, and alternatives to modern medicine.

what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!