Monday, November 9, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday: Breakfast Theme

This morning my sweet son reminded me that it was "Muffin Tin Monday". I was so glad that he did because we've not participated in a while. I totally love the theme today too! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
Wheat free flax waffles, maple syrup, pomegranate, hard boiled egg, goat yogurt with berries. YUM YUM.


So glad to have a nice day at home with the kids. We are all tired and still catching up on our rest from our insane week. I have a list of schoolish things to tackle today but I almost feel like just sitting around and watching "Spongebob Squarepants" in our pjs. We'll see, I suppose.

6 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! We did breakfast this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I like the breakfast tins too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to do a breakfast MTM one of these weeks. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great, healthy meal. Looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!