Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't think they miss the sugar and the dairy, do you?

Well, we've been gettin' off the dairy again (easy peasy). And the sugar (not so easy). But thanks to some of my old standby recipes, even the sugar isn't so bad.

Into a blender, throw some nondairy milk, frozen bananas, several heaping tablespoons of raw chocolate, some agave, and (if you are really mean) a couple spoons full of green powder and a few squirts of healthy oil (I have flax right now). They look pretty happy, don't they?

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, giving up chocolate the week of Halloween?! Talk about MEAN!! LOL. (I should probably do this, too, before it's too late!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very frightened by my own sugar addiction. I'm working on it. It's scary how my body reacts though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!