Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for...

-friends. I feel as if I just suddenly woke up and was surrounded by a tremendous number of friends. Friends who understand me. Friends who have time to hang out. Friends who have familiar views. Friends who need friends and make friendships an important part of their lives. Friends who had sorta disappeared for a while but who have come back and are being welcomed with open arms.

-validation for my educational philosophies. I love seeing my son learn to read, write, cut, draw... all without being instructed or "taught" to do them.

-the ability to bend over. There has been progress with the healing of my back. Now, when I bend over, I can stand up without having to walk my hands up my leg. I occasionally still feel a little stiff or a twinge here and there but in general, I am so much much much improved!

-and of course, last but certainly not least, salvation.

For what are you most thankful today?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Thankful Thursdays! So glad to hear your back is getting better. Right now we are very thankful to be enjoying such beautiful weather every day this week. And savoring every last bit of Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Mandy! You deserve all of those things and I'm so happy for you! By the way, Hunter's writing looks great! He must have a great teacher. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. valerie, yes, the weather has been great here too!

    jen, thank you so much. that made my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!