Monday, August 17, 2009

Free hands and a fancy lunch

We've been leaving the little guy at home to nap while Daddy is here so that a, he can sleep (he's been exhausted), and b, I might have my hands and lap free in order to focus on some holding and cuddling with the two olders. Thursday we went to the story time under the tree at Oakland's park...and then came home to enjoy a fancy cafe-like lunch:Ezekiel bread with goat cheese, strawberries, olive oil and basil: broiled. Dinosaur salad (fruit salad with sesame seeds and honey dijon dressing), and sauteed kale with sesame seeds and onion.

Occasionally it's nice to have my two hands free in order to love on and make special time with my two big kiddos.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely day and that meal looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a good lunch and time with your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!